Wednesday, February 13, 2013

carseat dilemma

Salam,

I'm now in the middle of choosing which car seat suit my children d best huuuuu!!!! Anyone ever have carseat for their child....please recommend me the best value for money.....

Few month before I've been aiming maxi-cosi opal becoz it can be use from baby till toddler....Retail price from RM1699....

maxi-cosi opal (google image)
 
 
Then, i've encountered another option which have cause me headache.......maxi-cosi axiss carseat which is suitable for toddler ONLY, BUT....have an extra fuction as it can rotate to 90 degree so dat u can place yor child easier...RP RM1999.....
 
 
 
maxi-cosi axiss (google image)
 
 
 
Just drop a comment/feedback if any of mommy's have used the carseat or just throw me another option plzzzz....tq.....
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment