Friday, February 15, 2013

MY NEW PASSION

Salam,

As my own record for future reading, I've decided, in order to provide a better life for me and my family (not include my husband-because he can find his own money hihi), I've been involving myself into small bussiness...Not to say that I want to quit my job but I want to start working extra for earning an extra income InsyaAllah.

Because I'm Kuching, Sarawak based so my scope of customer would be specific in Sarawak.It's not that I dont want to entertain any customer from Peninsular M'sia or Sabah, it's just I dont feel u all like to bare the postage cost from here huhuhu.....But, if there is anything that is very difficult to find at yor place (Sarawak or Kuching only where you can find it), then you can always PM me and we can discuss about it.My active email: nur_fina86@hotmail.com

I've create a bussiness page on FB : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ladyborneo/326844717437171

Feel free to drop by and comment.....Love to hear your thoughts.

Fina

No comments:

Post a Comment